Tuesday, August 26

This looks like some Chinese building
Singapore Flyer right beside
Panasonic building near queensway

Now that this semester's exams are all over, it's payback time. I'm going to slack, I'm not going to think about study and learning for quite sometime maybe until the last few weeks of holidays, I'm going to watch as many pokemon episodes as possible, I'm going to spent some time with my friends and myself and my family and my work. But there's a problem unfortunately.

If I overdo, I may rot. I may get myopia, I may get sick because of all of the junk food I'll eat while watching the screen, I may end upbeing dumb or dumber because of all the pokemon episodes I watch.

But that's alright, I know it's not good to stay indoor all the time. Because the air inside our home contains more toxic than the air outside, this is why. Maybe this is right. I'm not sure. But the bottomline is, I'm not going to touch anything that can lead me to stress.

"Why don't you use your time wisely, Mil? This is the best time to earn more money am I right? Rather than staying at home watching that childish anime you adore, why don't you work more? Think!"

0 comments:

Got msn? Fill me in!

blondeman28(at)hotmail(dot)com