Saturday, September 6

That building proves that this is not in the 60s
Green by the road
Which is taller?
People on the go

Hah, it's been a while since I last update this blog. Am I being too busy? Maybe I'm busy doing the things which is not that important and is a waste of time. Alright, so this month no food and drink for a certain period of time per day, lesser and lesser sins I'll make, hopefully the lesser the better, more good practices I should start doing consistently, do more and more good deeds hopefully.

It's not that hard actually. I just have to carry on doing the things that I normally do except this time I'm only not allowed to eat or drink at a certain period of the day. And this time I have to focus on doing more good deeds and lesser sins. I'll have to try my best and really hope everything will turn out to be fine and best.

"Yes, good to hear that you're trying your best to up your good deeds practices. But wouldn't it be better if you were to reduce watching that 'cute' anime you always watch? And also reduce playing that anime on your DS?"

0 comments:

Got msn? Fill me in!

blondeman28(at)hotmail(dot)com