Sunday, September 7

There seems to be a pillion rider there..
I can't see it, just who is that guy?
Hmm, is that Zaid??

Went to work for the first time on the month of Ramadan today. At first I have confidence that I'm able to work quite comfortably without food and drink as it has been raining for the past few days. Yes, I thought wrong. Unfortunately, it was the opposite.

There is this point where I really felt the fatigue (maybe it is fatigue or just lazy or low self-esteem, I'm not sure) because of the sun. And I thought that I already pass noon. Yes again, I thought wrong. It was just around 10 in the morning and the sun was already blazing hot.

No H-Two-O, No KratingDaeng, No Mineral Water, No 100Plus (these are the drink I usually drink before the month of Ramadan).
Today, it's just me and the humble Sun all the way. I didn't care about the other rival salesman, I didn't care about my boss' beautiful words and I didn't care about all the hard work.
Just me and the Sun.

Time really pass really slow really.

Thankfully, I made it through the day without sacrificing my fast.

"Yes, well done. You've done a great job focussing on your work and not your desires. But you still have about 3 weeks of fasting to go, can you make it huh???"

0 comments:

Got msn? Fill me in!

blondeman28(at)hotmail(dot)com