Friday, August 22

A very old iron
Modern and classic ball

Alright, one more paper to go. DE done and PEEE done. Next is, Math........ When I hear math, I think of numbers. I think of equations. I think of formulas. I think of sleeping.

Is math really a burden to me? Wait, or is math really a burden to us? Many thought it this way. However math actually can be a beautiful thing. Yes, it can. Here's why! Look on the positive side if it's negative to you. Most of the things we encounter can bring both positive and negative impact to us. It's a matter of how we look and face them.

Let's take a look at the well-respected mathematics. If we keep on saying, "Arrgh, math! I can't cope! It's too much for me, so many things to memorize!" or "Math? What's math? I don't know math, what're you talking about?", then math will forever be on your hatred list. Why not say, "Math? Ooooh, I can't wait to study math! Math is so wonderful for me! It sure helps to improve my brain muscles!" or "Yay! Math! Formulas are like Mee Rebus, Equations are Donuts, Numbers are like Spaghetti. Yummy Math!" surely it'll help.

Or not.

The truth is, we can't escape math. Everyday we'll always face math. Whether we're taking the subject math or not, at some point we'll have to do some math. No choice. Math.

"You gotto be kidding, Mil. You want me to say "... Math is so wonderful to me?". NEVER! I'm telling you, NEVER! You speak so confidently, let me ask you this. Do you yourself ever like Math??? Huh??!"

Thanks for reading
Hee

0 comments:

Got msn? Fill me in!

blondeman28(at)hotmail(dot)com