Wednesday, August 20

One Down

Klinik Al-Quran's longtime clock
The road seems deserted
Oops, I speak too soon

PEEE exam is over. I have to move on. I musn't think of that paper anymore although there are still doubts that I will score this time round. Instead, I should study hard for the coming papers which are maths and digital electronics. What's past is past, there's no such thing as time machine for now. I can't go back in time. If I can, it's still no use. Going back in time doesn't mean that my attitude and behaviour will change for the better. I should concentrate on the present time, which is right now.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem that I'm facing...
This problem has caused me to waste a lot of time and backaches.
This problem is very addictive for me.
Which is...... THIS!


Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Got msn? Fill me in!

blondeman28(at)hotmail(dot)com