Wednesday, July 2

Ever notice more and more high rise buildings are being built here? If you do, think. Why is that happening? Is it because Singapore's population is increasing?
Maybe not according to this statistic;
http://www.singstat.gov.sg/stats/keyind.html#popnarea
What I think is that it is because of the foreigners who came here. Most came here to work. Its true right? I mean, can you count how many bangladesh or indonesians working here? Do you even dare count them?

Everywhere and everyday I'll see them. At the roadside, at MRT, in school and sometimes even at toilets! I don't blame them coming here to work, maybe its because people in S'pore does not like the harsh working environment these foreign workers are going through.

Is it because of modernisation or Singaporeans becoming more and more catious??

0 comments:

Got msn? Fill me in!

blondeman28(at)hotmail(dot)com